Thursday, September 13, 2007

The creation!

Welcome to the new home of the rofler! I created this blog primarily to help me track my results, post interesting hands that i think should be discussed, and to vent my frustration when the cards hit me right in the face (99% of the time).

With work monday-friday 830-430 it makes it hard to play the volume i'm really looking to play, but after tonight i should hopefully be able to play more at night (assuming we lose which we probably will since i havent played the game in ages). So apart from mon-fri nights then ill be hitting it up pretty hard on the weekends!

I feel like its about time i hit something big, ive been playing for some time now and ive had a couple of decent cashes (5th in a 109 on stars for 1600, 6th in 24+2 on FT for ~700) but since then ive been in a bit of a drought and not really playing alot. Its time to step it up and take this a little more seriously!

peace~

No comments: